Mae’r ysgol wedi derbyn llythyron gan Adran Gynllunio CBSW yn gofyn am sylwadau am ddau gais cynllunio sydd wedi eu cyflwyno iddynt. Mae’r ddau gais yn rai a allai gael effaith ar yr ysgol:
- Adeiladu McDonalds ym maes parcio Argos
- Adeiladu 455 o dai bob ochr i Ffordd Stansty, rhwng y bont a’r gyffordd a Ffordd Wyddgrug
Mae copiau o’r llythyron isod sy’n nodi sut y gallwch wneud sylwadau ar y ddau gais i’r Adran Gynllunio. Mae angen i unrhyw sylwadau am yr un McDonalds i gael eu gwneud erbyn dydd Iau yma, Ionawr 9fed a’r un am y tai erbyn Ionawr 23ain.
Ynglyn a chais McDonalds, efallai y byddai’n werth cymryd i ystyried y dyfyniad isod am reoliadau CBSW am lefydd bwyd cyflym, yn enwedig y trydydd pwynt bwled.
The school have received letters from WCBC’s Planning Department asking for comments regarding two planning applications that have been submitted, both that could have an effect on the school:
- The building of a McDonalds in the Argos car park
- The building of 455 houses on both sides of the Stansty Chain Road, between the bridge and the Mold Road junction.
There are copies of the letters below detailing how you can comment on these proposals should you wish to do so. Any comments on the McDonalds application needs to be made by this coming Thursday, January 9th and the housing one by January 23rd.
Regarding the McDonalds application, it might be worth considering the excerpt below from the Council’s planning guidance on hot food takeaways, in particular the third bullet point:
- Wrexham town centre (principal shopping streets) if they are detrimental to the character, vitality or viability of the area;
- predominantly residential areas;
- within 400 metres of the boundary of a school or tertiary college”